Tuesday, October 27, 2009

New Obsession

I go through phases with musical groups, but every now and again I'll find - or in this case, rediscover - a new band. This time it's Umphrey's McGee. They've been around for about 10 years, but they're just beginning to hit their stride. They've always been known for their technical mastery, yet they've now grown into their musical chops to really begin to inject feeling into the music, as well as allow themselves the freedom to let the music take them wherever it may go.

Here's Wizard Burrial Ground, which is an impressive thing to watch live. One thing helping them along big time is Lighting Designer Jeff Waful. MOST impressive.



For some reason this doesn't seem to be embedding as I'd expected. So here's the link to the youtube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uKcJL4rjM8

2 comments:

Jose EP said...

Dear Webmaster,

My name is Jose, and I'm in charge of marketing Euro Partners and am looking for some serious partners for my brand.

I'm interested in having our Poker brand promoted on your website http://pokerdegen.blogspot.com/ and would like to discuss this in more detail ASAP.


Best Regards,
J.
--

Jose Danon
Affiliate Manager

* Mobile +972 54 8099 244 : Spain +34 900 957 056 ext. 2627
* US 1 866 725 8558 ext. 2627
* UK +44 0 800 066 4322 ext. 2627

IM : euro.josed@hotmail.com
Email : josedan@europartners.com
www.europartners.com

No Deposit Bonus said...

The beauty of this the Poker Degen(erate) website online is amazed. I like your blog.
----------------------
Poker sin deposito