Tuesday, June 2, 2009

VEGAS THURSDAY!!

That's right, it's time to get back to Vegas! Just checked the weather report, and it's gonna be gorgeous Thurs-Sat, with temps in the mid-80's. Talk about perfect vacation weather!

I'm excited -- I've been going through major life-stress, with a crap-ton of schoolwork to do, a close relative in the declining stages of a fight with cancer, deciding what I really want to do with my future, and having my workload nearly doubled with no increase in hours or pay. I can't get awa soon enough! Thank god I don't drink anymore, because if I did I'm certain I would have looked forward to a 3-day blackout, and who knows where I would come to. I do think, though, I'll be looking to gambool it up a bit more than last time, though this could be partly from watching too much durrrr on HSP and PAD cash game...

I'm hoping to play some longer sessions this time around -- since we'll be staying at Venetian, I think I'll be playing a bit more, as we'll be spending less time traveling from the south-end of the strip to the central part, plus between the Venetian and Palazo it's likely we won't be wandering out of that complex for too much of the time.

At this point I wish we had booked through Sunday. But, I do have to get back and study for my finals. And we don't leave until 8:30pm Saturday, so we almost have 3 full days there.

Vegas!! Woo-hoo-hoo!!!