Friday, July 20, 2007

What's life got to do with it?

Alright, I hearby decree that this little corner of the 'net will NOT be entirely about poker, about my silly little low-limit experiences playing for $10 and below at some online poker site. I have no reason to create a "poker blog" that I would expect anyone to come to for some insights into the game I (and probably they too) love.

No, this will be about more than just poker. Sure, I play a lot of poker, so there will still be a lot of that, but there will be more - much much more - and I am unabashedly stealing the idea from another
not-just-about-poker blog I ran across following links from another poker blog.

Why? Posting about poker solely will be boring. And also, why not throw in either some experiences or insights as well? I have no real model for this blog, but there are at least a few
blogs/bloggers I hold in very high esteem.

SO - there ya go. I haven't a clue who, if anyone, has visited my little corner of the 'net yet, but I'm sure if anyone has yet, they didn't feel any huge compulsion to return and read my drivel about a $2.25 sit 'n go or a $0.05 / $0.10 cash table. I'll add more from now on.

Really. Starting with the next one. Maybe later today, maybe tonight. Or maybe never again, who knows?

No comments: