Monday, October 22, 2007

slow

Played nary a hand of poker since last week. No interest. Planning on playing The Mookie Wednesday, and hopefully RPT Thursday (depends on if I'll be back from work in time). Had half-a-plan to hit the Tulalip this weekend, but I suffered from severe insomnia from last Wednesday through Sunday, and know I play really crappy when that tired (Vegas was a different story).

I felt like I'd abandoned my blog, so I figured I'd write a touch. Only poker-related stuff I've been doing is watching all the WSOP main event coverage from ESPN (I found a site that streams them online - remember, no TV for this dude). I followed the ME on pokernews.com, so I knew when some all-ins were going to come from behind, etc. Was great to actually see Rain Khan dance with a chair on his head - I remember the description from the live updates, and couldn't imagine what that meant.

I've also been getting my apartment "date ready," as I found out over the weekend it really isn't. I needed to get a few simple things, and need to straighten up a few things, and actually do a small bit of rearranging, then it'll be much closer to ready. I'm actually thinking of asking her to come shopping with me; chicks love to shop...

2 comments:

Riggstad said...

Shopping? Dude you're tee'ing yourself up for disaster...

Don't set the bar at shopping. It'll ruin you the rest of your life. Assume this is the one. Shopping now might get you a bit of action in the sack, but you have to look ahead...

like 10 years ahead. When Friday comes and you say, I have a tournament to play in, and she says "I thought you were taking me shopping?"

invite her over for dinner and a movie. Whhile the movie is on, fire up the laptop and 3 table $10 6 max tables...

That'll give her a taste of what Life 10 years from now will be like with you!

corron10 said...

"date ready" "asking her to go shopping". you should just hand over your balls now...