Monday, October 15, 2007

so I played tonight....

...and I had fun. I got home and, not really understanding why I haven't wanted to play, I thought I'd fire up a micro-limit game just to see. And yea, I had fun. And no, not just because I had a winning session.

Most of the hands were standard: a touch tight, loosened up in position, bet ragged flops in position if checked to - standard. Two hands were memorable, though:

Towards the end of my session, I raised to .30 from UTG. 3 seats to my left min-raises. BB calls, I try to squeeze and pot-bet to around $3. Original raiser shoves, BB folds, I call. Got a little worried - the re-raiser had presto. Thankfully, though, his name was NOT fuel55:


Nice double-through. Well, just shy of a double through.

Only other memorable hand I was in MP, raised to .40 after one limper, guy to my left re-raises t0 1.20. I figure him for AK here, so I call with the intention of shoving any flop without a K or an A.


He had 4.50 left, I bet $5 into the 2.50 pot, figuring he missed, and he mucked. I don't know what he had, but he said it was a good bet because that was going to be his move.

Stop and go's are fun with the right read :)

SO - yea, I have interest in playing again. Nowhere near as obsessive as I was about 3 months ago, but somehow miraculously found interest again tonight - interest from who knows where.

I didn't want to play a sit n go because I didn't want to dedicate a whole hour to playing, but - well, here I am, after almost 2 hours online! LOL!

I'm becoming much more interested in cash-games than tournaments anyway. Yet, at the same time, something is holding me back from playing online cash above .10/.25, even though I play $3/5 live....

1 comment: