Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Poker Gods, why hath you forsaken me?

Unsure whether I have changed to playing like crap, or I'm just on a horrible run. My gut tells me it's a bit of both, as being down roughly 20 buy-ins over 3 weeks is pretty crappy. Sure, I've taken my share of suck-outs, but still.... I need to analyze my game from Oct-Dec to find the strong points, and compare that to Dec-now. Basically, I'm right back where I started back in October, so from a cash standpoint, no harm/no foul.

Horrible run? Horrible play? Dunno...

Friends are playing a teeny poker game Friday night: dealer's choice, nickle-ante, $0.10/$0.25 limit / 3-raise-max. Should be fun if nothing else; I hope to play the strangest combination of starters I can think up. Also hoping I can talk these guys into a NL game the next time. We'll see.

Hoping to hit Tulalip on Saturday - planning on getting there a bit earlier than usual and sitting at $1/$2 (instead of $3/$5). I may play a sit n go or 2 online; I played one turbo HU the other night and dominated. I think I need to step away from the cash tables for a spell.

1 comment:

corron10 said...

been playing full-ring games. the play is terrible. try it out. sit and play premium hands..