Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Coolers and getting it the hard way

I can't tell you how many times I've seen someone with 22 flop a set and win a monster pot. Every single time I have flopped a set with 22, it has run into a bigger flopped set. This one felted me:



And here's a fun one I earned. I was open-ended from the flop; he checked, I bet, he called. Check / bet / call. River - pause..... check. I bet right out, instafold:




Just started reading The Poker Mindset, interesting book that comes at least mildly recommended by Chad and Riggstad. It's nice when your parents actually get you stuff that you're interested in, even when they don't necessarily think it's "good for you." They're cool like that.
If my parent's didn't have such a crappy internet connection I'd play some more tonight, but about every 5 minutes I was getting logged out, so time for bed. Back in Seattle tomorrow night, probably a nice long (2+ hour) session when I get home.

No comments: