Tuesday, December 18, 2007

How do I get so lucky

to get such action with KK? Nothing is worse than making a standard raise with AA or KK and collecting the blinds. After a few limpers in my BB, I popped it 5x's to $0.50 and got one caller. I pot bet the flop, he shoved and I INSTA-called!!


Well, yea sure, I lost the hand, but how AWESOME to get that kind of action with a monster hand? I had the guy drawing to 7 outs. Yes, he even mentioned this to me when I said "well played." Anytime, pal; as Dubya said, "Bring it on!"

If only I could have that much action every time I get a monster hand!

Here's the biggest hand of the night: 83o that the sb decided to complete though everyone else had mucked. I called on the flop and the turn, and then pot-raised the river:



Who knew I was behind that much? How often does he have the case 3 here? Thanks for the setup Full Tilt.

As a side note, kudos to blunt024ca for not shoving my raise: lotsa players at this level woulda shoved with his hand; while even the call I think is a little looser than I would make with the 3 diamonds out there, he gets a nod of respect for not donk-shoving.

As a second side note, the next time I was in the bb it was folded around to the dude who completed, and we checked-down the board. My flopped 4 hit, but guess what hand he decided to complete with again? Yep - K3.

1 comment:

Fuel55 said...

SNOWMAN TATERLEGS!!!!!!!!!!!